DON’T TOSS YOUR OLD CLOTHES IN THE TRASH.
If you have torn pants, faded drapes, old handbags, hole-y socks, don’t throw them in the trash. When they’re no good for the Goodwill Store, you can easily drop them off to be recycled. They’ll be transformed into useful products, lower our waste disposal costs and keep more trash out of the landfill.
Textile recycling bins are located not far from Tarrytown, in Elmsford, Briarcliff Manor, Ossining and Greenburgh at the locations listed below.
- Greenburgh Public Library. 300 Tarrytown-White Plains Road, Elmsford
- Greenburgh Town Hall. 177 Hillside Ave, Greenburgh, NY 10607
- Career Closet. 30 South State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Gellco Ossining Llc. 150 S. Highland Ave, Ossining, NY
- Ann and Andy Child Care. 2170 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford, NY