DON’T TOSS YOUR OLD CLOTHES IN THE TRASH.
If you have torn pants, faded drapes, old handbags, hole-y socks, don’t throw them in the trash. When they’re no good for the Goodwill Store, you can easily drop them off to be recycled. They’ll be transformed into useful products, lower our waste disposal costs and keep more trash out of the landfill.
- The TaSH Farmers Market, Saturdays May-Nov at Patriots Park or Saturdays Jan-April at John Paulding School. See http://Tashfarmersmarket.org for schedule
- Trilogy Consignment, 54 Main St, Tarrytown (inside building vestibule)
- Salvation Army parking lot, 115 Wildey St, Tarrytown
- Food scrap recycling drop-off site, Green Street near Losee Park
- Bridge Plaza parking lot at theintersection of 119 and Broadway
- Clothes Doctor parking lot, 1 Division St
Some of these locations use Green Tree Textile Recycling (https:/www.greentreetextiles.org – VIDEO)