JOIN THE TEAM
Pitching in is easy!
Tarrytown Environmental Advisory Council is one of the most active and involved groups in Tarrytown, and that’s because of our volunteers.
Volunteering can take as much time as you can give, or can be a limited-time commitment. Want to work on a project with a month’s duration? We have one of those!
It’s easy to get involved. Here’s how:
- Come to a meeting. We meet online at 7:00 pm on the first Thursday of the month. Our meetings are open and welcoming to the public. We discuss issues, plan events, argue a little bit, and then report back to the Tarrytown Board of Trustees. The 7:00 pm Zoom meetings can be joined by clicking HERE, or at this link [ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88350148950?pwd=VmxDc1hDZFkrMVpmZFlnc2tZbUFRZz09].
- Take part in twice-annual clean-up days at Tarrytown Lakes and around Tarrytown. The spring clean-up usually takes place on Earth Day (usually on or around April 22) at the lakes and in other Tarrytown locations. A second cleanup, in the fall, is at the lakes.
- Subscribe to the TEAC newsletter. Use the link in the box at the bottom of this page.
- Volunteer for an Earth Day event. We post the events in early spring.
- Volunteer for a specific job with TEAC. We’re really interested in graphic artists, community outreach coordinators, newsletter writers, and a secretary.
- Or, just contact us!